Looked at the video , I would say slow is an understatement.
Now that’s funny. It is perfect for that.
Mopar? Well you're going to be doing some repairs then.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice !
You know it's cold when you start out with a 25 inch bar and when you are done you have a 16 inch bar.
I pick YES, absolutely , for sure, Roger that and 10-4. What do you really think hides under the red dress? You seen one you've seen em-all.
Sure. "Shells" stuffed with cheese and covered in sauce then baked in the oven. Then while they cook read your "magazine" After you finish eating...
Same here , I'm still waiting too. I see so many trailer with no light on the plate or even no lights at all , maybe missing fenders. A ton of...
Forgot about that outing.
No visitation, I will just have to hold on to the memories.:thumbs: It was a great saw but time for an upgrade and thin the herd a little. A...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Nice Stihl MS391 Has 25 inch bar and chain 3/8 - .063 - 84 Runs and cuts fine. Selling because I just don't...
Killer setup there Greg. I could only dream of having that. OWB and an area for all your wood and it's not sitting in the mud and dirt.
SOLD
So what's better than sausage and chips?:thumbs:
So 500i is fuel injected. How would the brain control the fuel with different oil ratios I wonder. A heavier oil ratio in theory makes it less...
Good information guys thanks. Always like to hear everyone's input. As long as I am not sitting before a judge........... ...........not sure I...
x2
I believe so. Silver bottle oil is what I was told.
Looks about the same here. More of a pain in the backside than anything.
Yes this is true. I am an engine builder by trade and have run multiple tests on this subject. Break in oil is a conventional oil that often...