All of mine seem to dribble a little bit. This just seems like more than most. Maybe just the way it is.
I might put them on the side and loosen the oil caps so the tanks can't have pressure fluxuation. Note to self: Tighten caps before moving saws. I...
Yes stored in the shop so when the heat is on there is temperature swings. I wondered with it warmer if the oil expands causing pressure and...
Love that homemade Chex mix ; so much better than the bag that is pre made. I often wonder if it is just what they sweep off the floor under the...
OK I have two Huskys that I dug out to run through the paces coming up this week. Saws have been in storage for a while. All the bar oil had...
That looks amazing.
Nice work plan. Can you send me an application for membership? Will work for food:thumbs:
How on earth do you get any work done? If that was me between the cooking, eating and digesting everything I would never get anything...
Oh , Not really a huge fan of too many X-mas songs but I do like this one. [MEDIA]
Well I'm not scrooge but Nice job! Great that even though the kids have grown you still keep it going. Enjoy!!:santa:
Back in early 80's there were none around here. Now ; it's a whole different ballgame. Plenty to go around.
:thumbs: Im in on that one!!
Probably around 3 , maybe more? It depends how much I burn in the shop furnace. Busy schedules have kept me from working out there as much as I...
Cycle time on my splitter is listed as 12 seconds for a full cycle. It honestly seems faster than that; next time splitting I am going to time it...
Got it. It was early. Just didn't sink in.:thumbs: All's good!
The orange koolaid is pumpkin flavored Husky juice. You can use that to make a Stihl cocktail , just add some cream.
? well that went right over my head.
Thanks , somehow I missed that. Was curious if it listed a cycle time.
It is from the local rental company , you might be on to something.
Splitter does not show up on their website either. Tillers , trenchers and stump grinders. No splitters?