X2 on this Non ethanol fuel in everything 2 stroke. Just my 2 cents on a much discussed topic.
Merry Christmas to all!
I had a load or two a year or so ago that was dead when it was cut and most had no bark. I split it and stacked it in the spring and burned it...
Beautiful pictures. Thanks for posting.
SOLD
Dang, Lucky is an understatement. Glad everyone is OK
Enjoy the retirement, sounds like you earned that one! Very nice gift for sure. Now the decision; to fire or not to fire. Hey plenty of time to...
:rofl: :lol::thumbs: Had me going. Well written.
Actually pretty warm here as of now , they say it is going to be dropping this afternoon. Have to wait and see. Wind and rain are the current...
Just a heads up. Keep BRAD away from that thing.
We’re the new tips the flat style that is the new version. One of mine has the old style. I have a replacement tip but haven’t installed it. Old...
That’s so cool. Never even heard of that
No challenge there. Stevie Wonder could fill his tag. Amazing!
I tell them that all the time. Nice job Eric. They look great. I’ll be interested on the final report.
Thanks. I can deal with it. Some of my other saws do leak a little sometimes ( Stihls .....cough-cough) but never this much. So just don't let...
I hope so. Since one of them is yours.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I have one and have been happy with it. It did have a crank seal expire other than that still going. I was debating on letting it go but have...
I am borderline myself on this. Need to get after it. Plan on getting out tomorrow for a few hours.
Orange roof big box store still seems to be the best around here at just over $11 for echo.
LOL , I didn't want to say that so thanks for covering me. Run-em"