This whole carbon neutral goes right out the window shortly after consumption. You eat a half dozen deviled eggs and wait an hour; are you still...
Hey , Thats my stove! We have the exact same one. I will have to send you a picture of a heat-shield I built that incorporates a small computer...
Why not?
:picard: Oh boy. Whats next?
LOL. We have a pair of black knuckleheads. A stuffed toy stands no chance at survival. Life is good!!
I was just looking at that list and thinking the same thing. Happy birthday everyone!
Warmer here , mid 40's right now. Burning a little slab wood from the mill. Just a small fire to knock the dampness out of the house.
Dang! Sounds a little too close for comfort. Glad things turned out as well as they did all things considered. Thanks for the reminder to be...
Happy New Year everyone. Watched the ball drop at midnight ( yawn!) Sleeping by 12:10 Up early for another day , seems the same to me. Roll on"
The shop I work at for job #2 has a few that are/were used for waste oil. I could have them once they are empty but have held off. I don't want...
No free ones around here. I keep looking but so far, no luck.
Friend of mine had a shotgun with Montgomery Ward name on it. Not sure who actually made it for them but always found it interesting that they...
Never thought it would feel good to be sick. Just broke down and bought a new BR800 blower after my 600 started giving me a hard time after years...
Yes sir sure do. We had one next town over not too far from where the Sears store once stood. Also S&H green stamp store. Memories of the simpler...
Nice boards. You never know whats inside. That to me is half the fun. Thanks for posting.
Lost ours years ago. I used to love going there with Dad when younger. The Craftsman tools ( when they used to have real tools and a large variety...
I myself am amazed at the bark. Looks prehistoric.
I have burned some , it burns fine. A little on the quick side but good shoulder season or fire starter wood. Still have a few pieces in the piles .
Of course he does. Even if that thing doesn't work it just looks cool.
Between having the flu and no real plans I will try to get a couple hours in outside today. Need to pick up sticks and branches after the wind we...