Happy birthday wildwest Happy birthday Oldhippie Have a very special day.
[ATTACH]
Here, we are four adults and two kids. Electric bill normally 250 per month. No electric heat or hot water. had one bill of $600 in Jan. when...
Hi, Nice to see you back here, or maybe I have been on the wrong threads. In any chase, it is nice to know you are still with us.
Just the fact that you can move wood that huge is really something. I can't stay standing but for a few minutes and can't lug anything than isn't...
You are at retirement age and can still handle a thirty inch tree trunk! That is impressive.
I can't begin to explain how they can market a unit like that at that price. I hear volume, but that is beyond my rationalization.
He is a big dog, hard to imagine anything bothering him. I had a big dog (intact) that used to crawl in the snow. He loved it. Finding a place...
Our HD in Augusta ME. Normally keeps them in stock. However, when they can't they will get other brands and sell them at the same price. They...
I have bought them a few times, sometimes by the bag and sometimes by the ton. While I prefer MWP, Fireside Ultra are HD's standard brand. They...
[IMG]
Close! Weimaraner