Yes, but sturgeon aren't in the river this time of year. But during the time they are here, they are spectacular to watch jumping out of the...
The birds are a murder of crows, the day was Christmas Eve this year
the answer to that is to tell them to go get their own.
It is wonder why I don't break the ground when I fall. So far, I haven't fallen hard in the past two years. We went out early this AM to get...
[IMG] This picture was taken by a professional. That is Memorial Bridge over the Kennebec River in Augusta Maine. Just 3 miles from my home
My entire home flooring is tile. Just have to remember to take my shoes off if there is any wet on them. Cindy has fallen a few times. but...
"I HATE ICE !!!!!!!!!!!!" rottiman the rant isn't over, I'm pick'in it up where you left off. I've had some serious bad stuff from...
:rofl: :lol: thanks for the holiday cheer!
Thank you rottiman And a very Merry Christmas to you, your family and of course, your very special fur friend.
[ATTACH] Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas TurboDiesel
That pup is sure growing fast. I can't help but wonder what the other pups are thinking as they see him double in size.
[ATTACH] Christmas Eve here in rural Maine. Way life should be!
ok, Let's send him all of your and my snow storms. Esp. the nor'easters.
[IMG]
I know what covering shifts is like. I was a manager where the union was very present. I had my scheduled posted 6 weeks out. I had records...
I am using a Vermont Super Chuck Firewood cart. It keeps the load up high so no bending over to pull the wood off. I'm using mine to transport...
[ATTACH]
I worked as a Rn manager for the VA for many years. I retired in 2000. I could tell you both good and bad stories. But one thing to keep in...
Driving age, and demonstrating safety and the ability to follow directions without you standing over him. How mature a kid is varies greatly....