[IMG]
continued: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Thank you all for the kind birthday wishes. They helped brighten up my spirit. I have a cartoon I want to share with all of you, most likely many...
I wasn't feeling well enough to go out on my Birthday. Cindy went to Longhorn and brought home late afternoon steak dinners for us . Better...
[IMG] what a work of art this one is. I found it on a military men's posting on FB
Either of those are very dangerous, but together they can be an extreme risk. The big thing is the risk of secondary opportunistic infections....
Thanks for all birthday wishes. They mean so much coming from you folks. Each day I try to make contact with our FHC family and feel good...
thank you for the birthday wishes. I am really sorry you are so sick. Hope you sit up, even if in a recliner. your lung will function better and...
A little humor (maybe) [IMG]
view from my son's home under construction Litchfield Me.[IMG][ATTACH] view from my cousins home, Litchfield Me.[IMG][IMG]
absolutely spot on. I can't figure out why that concept is so hard to understand. Those disturbed people with guns know enough to seek out...
That is tragic. So very sorry that you had to make that decision. When I've had to do that, I always feel guilty for many months. No amount of...
Happy New Year Pete. What reconstruction project to you have on your agenda for the new year/decade?
Happy New Year to all our grand FHC family. Very grateful to be here and enter into a new decade. [MEDIA]
That is appropriate to say every day. Both for safety and guidance for the split second decisions.
Son is plowing the driveway out now. He owns the plow truck so that works out just fine for me. I have a big snow thrower but that seldoms gets...
That a powerful observation, esp. from someone your age. Being at rest with yourself is the best medicine you can ever have. Stressing out takes...
Just did the dog in and out thing. Snowing now, but it has some pinging sounds. Temp is 25 F. Went to Lewiston this AM, they had plowable...
I can't find much of a forecast. Seems all over the place. One says ice, another says snow. All agree on late Monday for it to move in here. I...
[IMG]So that will be a sad way to ring in the New Year. Ruined the plans, Ugh, didn't really have any plans anyway. [ATTACH]