Was so warm yesterday. All the roads wet with melting snow and mixed in road sanding/salt. Anything behind a vehicle ahead of you got covered in...
Never had tornadoes here when I was a kid, but now they come in more and more. So destructive. I have seen a swath of woods all cut off at...
That's good news. I managed to hobble into Best Buy. I picked up a new wi-fi system. I say system because it has three units that you place in...
Now stock it with some fish!
You are right, it is funny.
Hope your setup is seamless and productive.
I understand that in one county? 100 fires were set by children? What is with that? children should have limited access to fire accelerants
Are you getting a raspberry Pi? [ATTACH]
I like the homefries the best also, but that happens to be what some really mess up. I was at a Mom and Pops breakfast joint. They served those...
Really? And how OLD are you?
[ATTACH][ATTACH]this popped up just a couple hrs. ago
Some virus or something for sure. Must be contagiou. At least our immune systems are kicking in.
Wow, thank you all for the well wishes. I'm up, dressed, and had my coffee. My pain has greatly let up enough to be an annoyance and not...
Went to bed sick last night. First chill, then fever and pains all over. Esp. in any joint. Got up at 1 Am. By 3Am I was on my way to the VA...
Now this is a really bad Hot Spot. I truly feel bad for them. [IMG] Worldwide Collective Prayer Invitation for Australia
That is true, but I trust folks such as Grizzly Adam to get it right , or as it was reported to him. By the way, while I have you here, how...
Nice to see you back! tx for the B wish. Don't make a stranger of yourself!
from the forum's face page:[ATTACH]
I know we always want our Pat to win (NewEnglanders) but we really have a respectful amount of wins. Enough so that I can continue to say I'm a...
I was thinking that line is the only type of reporting we ever hear or read about.