or the mailman!
I think he might consider finding something else to do. That one is just too big of a mistake. I wish I had a mentor when I first started...
I thought from the first picture that someone was crushed, but the second picture doesn't look so bad. I hope he will be OK
Similar situation here. We are on a dead end street, last home in and down a hill. The plow goes down the hill, plowing from left over to right...
We got storms on Thursday and again last night. Together looks like over a foot. Son and grandson had one heck of a good time on their...
So very sorry for your loss. Alzheimers is such a bad disease. I used to supervise a 50 bed dementia nursing unit. My brother in law's wife...
Those seas look so threatening. The shoreline looks so rocky, I can't imagine there is much erosion, but there will be a lot of stone etc tossed...
I've seen really big storms like that before, but none here near that bad for the last 10-15 yrs. Good thing for me, I couldn't do anything about...
There are boots made for dogs to wear in the winter. Not just cute stuff but practical ones. I've seen pictures of sled teams wearing them....
How old is Giz? I think she was with you back in 2013 when I first met you on FHC. She seems so active.
The white bean and chicken chili, well, best advice is don't try new things while you are sick. There was nothing about it like chili. Was a...
Snowing, but it is 11F here. Small flakes. Last forecast was for 6-9 in. I won't be going outside. Son filled the stove so we are all set for...
Another storm is about to start. Predicted to be out of here at noon tomorrow. 4-7 inches predicted. Cold so should be light stuff, but you...
Hope you try not to have several rehab projects going on at the same time. Can be very discouraging. Hope you are getting along OK.
Did you see where we have another storm coming at us. Similar to the one we got today? I think there is about 5-8 out there now. This one has...
[IMG]
Just catching up on this thread. It tends to get away from me in just a few days. Stinny very sorry to hear about you son's dog passing. we...
Snowing heavy here. Schools canceled at 5 AM. So I am housebound until cleanout happens. I stay inside until it is all cleared out. Have...
That is very good of you to do that for your neighbor friend. You know first hand what it is to laid up and not to be able to do your chores....
I had a Napoleon pellet stove for several year. That was my first stove. I bought it because of the price point and availability. Harman were...