[IMG]These fellows like like they would be excellent for K-9 services. The stamp on the bottom looks like it is asian, but the homes in the...
Sun was out today. Warm enough to melt the ice on the tar, so I went out (wife drove) to go sign my income taxes. The good news is I didn't have...
that is funny, to think the dog enjoys that! Nice to see happy animals. They only get to stay with us for a short time, I hope it is full of...
I also a non smoker, ever. I am grossly overweight and have an enlarged heart. That is the root of my breathing issue. Smokers in my family...
I hope you will be happy down there. The heat with east coast humidity is more than I care to deal with. I don't think I could at this age. I...
here is a smart one making the rounds on FB [MEDIA]
I wish they had an idea on what I got, twice. It wipes me right out. I don't have the energy to go out at all. I also don't want to be exposed...
What a gorgeous dog! That's a portrait pose if I ever saw one. Please don't stress yourself out with long drives. Arthritis feeds on stress,...
Tonight is going below zero. This picture from my cousin's place surs says cold.:shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver: [IMG]
Ever catch a bug (germ) you don't know what it is, neither do the doctors, start to get better, then catch a cold, and then wham, back to the...
I am thinking that it was a lot more safe. I know of some grizzly stories about snow caves. Unsupervised and near the road.
if it doesn't leak, you are going to love it
this?[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] this was taken off FB, Live PD
Just as I had predicted, it is time to restock my pellet supply. I asked the man at Pellet Warehouse to hold onto two tons of MWPs for this time...
I am always removing hair from clothing. I shave them twice a year. These cats I have don't bite or scratch. When they are picked up they are...
I have two large air purifiers very near my p68. That stove and 5 himalayan cats cause a lot of dust etc. but the air cleaners are sized to the...
That is one project that is said to add the most value to a home. Looks good. Nice section of color and textures.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw "consumption" being used. That used to kill them off in huge numbers before they got a handle on it. I...
I'm in my 70's and have looked back. We always had snow for Christmas, now we may or may not. It never snowed before Halloween, but now that...