Thanks. Heidi will be great at this. I also think having someone out west does help. Time zone allows her to monitor somethings and catch them...
Hay Lady, I just now noticed the moderator status in the Avatar. Congratulation!:salute:. You will have a lot of support from the other MODs...
I agree, Mom looks grateful for the family get together and that picture is worth so much to all of the family.
You recall the variety and amount of meds I told you I was taking? Well, I am always too hot. no blankets or maybe just a sheet at night. I...
I am trying to figure out how you test any pellet in a Harman. I mean, really, they burn anything you feed them and do a good job at it. The...
Well, they were all telling you the same thing. Too Cold:shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver:. When it drops below the teens it all seems the same.
You don't have to fill it full. Those 5 gallon buckets are easy to handle. No end to their uses.
[ATTACH]
Buying that p68 was one of the things I did right. Just wish I had done that from the onset. I sit a bag upright on a stool, that gets me some...
That lifting the bags up to dump into the stove's hopper is the hardest part. Good thing it is usually only one bag that has to dumped. I...
[IMG]
I am glad you took her to the vet. Sometimes some of those quills are logged into their mouth and can be missed. Is this the first time for...
How's that new years resolution diet doing for ya! [IMG]
You do know that when he grows to fit those big ears, he is going to be a good size fur friend. Teach him well while he is young. I think we...
try this link. same thing. [MEDIA]
I think that may the way Backwoods Savage splits his on the vertical might be a bit safer for some of us. Your eyes are looking down at the log...
[IMG]I think anyone who can break an egg can cook this one up for breakfast. I got it from Scotty who has it on FB
I took Cindy to Cracker Barrel in South Portland. I was wearing a VietNam vet hat. A lady who had sat at the table behind us came up to me and...
The taker has driven past the logs for a year. It would seem rational that he could has asked first. This behavior is one of the reason so much...
That is a tough one. As others have said, been there and done that. Sometimes it seems so insulting that some of us exit life in very unkind...