Which Portland?
There are three pages of new post for today. That seems like a lot to me. When we get to the summer, there are a lot fewer. I have all I can...
Please consult with your doctor before you put anything in your eyes. You risk going blind. Trade off for not going to be seen, or at least...
Is the height right for your wrist to rest on the table? I did the work from home thing during my last few years of employment. I had to adjust...
Ugh! There goes that size thing again. :picard:
Happy Birthday Dave. My pleasure to know you and have you both as a military and FHC brother. Anxious to have you move north and free.
[ATTACH]
Happy Birthday Scott! [IMG]
the VA called me yesterday. They were looking to see if I would change my visit to a telephone call. I'll try it and see how it goes. It is for...
She seems to be doing well. She just got home from the funeral. I'll let her settle back in before I give her a call. I think her nerves are...
[IMG]
Those spring rains do a lot to drive the frost out the ground. Looks like an early spring, but I am very wary of "looks" Not too far back, we...
You have a good eye for balance. Did it take you long to figure out what was going where? By the way, I hadn't seen you on the forum for a...
So very sorry for you loss. You fur friend was lucky to be home on his own bed with loved ones by his side when he passed over I have experienced...
Sun shinning today. The air is wonderful My son Brian, who lives upstairs with his family, was able to fix my flagpole. It came down during...
Stressing out. Yesterday we learned our daughter in-law's sister had a sudden death at age 30. In earlier years, she lived with my son and his...
My daughter sent me this picture she took while getting ready to go sledding. Not sure where this is in Maine, but they have a camp up in the...
Now doesn't that just p..s you off when things like that happen. Unless a new saw was what you wanted, it is a set back in money and time. Hope...