I wish I had someone to teach me how to correctly use a chainsaw when I first started. No media, no teacher, It was open the box and follow...
My family won't allow me to be on a ladder. consequences is endless nagging, plus who knows what else might happen. My balance isn't great. I...
I would like to know how you like this once you have given it a fair eval. 12.2 lbs is light, plus no gas to deal with. That battery is very $$...
That is upsetting, very concerning. Prayers to you and your family. Esp. to your Aunt.
YES, Togus VA in Maine
[ATTACH] Read on FB today that my precious daughter, Angela, changing positions at the VA and now will be working on a unit designated for Carona...
hate sitting on the family jewels. Pulling ache and pain. More of a problem with age.
I looked at that seat. It looks dangerous and painful. Nothing I want my butt on. Last bike I bought had a skinny seat. I bought a new seat for...
Amazing how the fire came through and the trees are still alive. I bet it did a number on some insects. That memorial looks torched. Stay well.
I have a link to some good entertainment. It is songs about looking back at our youth days. Nothing nasty. John Pine currently as Convid 19...
Sometimes it can feel that there is no way it can get any worse. Yet it does. It takes all your strength and faith in our Lord to get you to the...
Long live the Badger!
Is that last picture showing the remnants of a beaver dam or activity? No duck? I saw a loon Saturday.
I agree, Had to take a picture of it because, no pic. didn't happen rules. :zip:. I can get gas 40 to 50 cents less than the $2'00 local price...
Cindy and I were having cabin fever so we deceided it would be Ok to go for a ride with no real distenation. We left Augusat and drove rt 17 over...
This one is for rottiman : [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
And junk on the wall is still "junk"
You ignore it unless the kids ask about it. Then just say the basics. "That is part of their behavior"
[MEDIA]
We are. Not sick, but high risk due to age other health risks. Saving a lot of gas and it is down to $1.90. I plan to go for some rides on...