[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] After hunting the morning, it was Back out today for some more cutting and hauling. Had some help...
Looks like you both have a good system down! Truck with the cap looks good when full! Great pics!
Looks like a good time! Well thought out, too. How did you get your tension rope tied up in the tree?
seems to work the opposite way here. People swarm over the trunk then the tops are left for people if they want them:rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] 2 more loads today. Hope I have the time for two more tomorrow. Into some nice size stuff for handling tomorrow. Some of the...
I’d reinforce it too. I’m sure I would find the biggest round I could and end up ripping the bolts through the bed:rofl: :lol:
I could have used one of those today....and a buddy who didn’t mind rolling them to the truck. Those green rounds are hefty!
Make hay while the sun shines! Best part is they’ll call you every time they have tree needs now:thumbs:
Love the pics! That’s a lot of firewood you’re capable of storing. Last couple years, when I’ve had firewood in my pole barn, I’ve had to climb to...
I love ash! Straight to the wood burner if need be. Looks like a good sized tree:tree: most of us are on the lookout for our next score. You’re...
Lucky for the tree, it’s almost winter, those warts should freeze right off:rofl: :lol: Sorry, I had to!
Same here Dave Seems every year I get somebody calling with a very specific request for a specific variety of firewood, splits only, no round...
Looked at your pic and then the price before I saw what was actually being sold. Did a double take! $142 for a liner:eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Got the same and happy too:)
There’s a place near Harrison Michigan on the east side of 127 that has a similar looking setup as the pic in this thread. I’ll have to take a pic...
Curious, how many wood racks do you have on the property and how many cord do you think you could store if they all were filled? Awesome that you...
Expect nothing different from Jeff! Takes great pride in his stacks!:yes:
Can’t beat the old timers stories!
No substitute to burning firewood! I just got done firing up my furnace. Had a similar experience. Raked my coals from this morning and there was...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Three truck/trailer loads today. Needless to say, I’m sore tonight! Cut the wood, load the rounds,...