Check out your county website for a GIS mapper. Like google earth but with property lines and owner info.
I’ll admit, I was a bit skeptical, for for 50 bucks, what the hell, right?:rofl: :lol:
Anybody have any experience with one of these? <50 bucks at harbor freight and no sacrifice on room.[ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Late august, I was delivering a cord of firewood to a customer. Little further than I usually deliver but didn’t have anything...
Someone plug brads ears please!:hair::picard:
Always been fascinated with the industry! Used to work with a lady whose husband worked on a Great Lakes freighter called the John G Munson. I’ll...
Cozy! What a great time of year. Glad to see you’ll be celebrating:thumbs:
I have found for the most part that behind most of these ads or claims is an even bigger idiot feeding these poor people this bad intel. i.e....
Hope I never have to replace it! Simple practical design:yes:
Looks cozy:coldfire:
I burn most of mine in a psg wood caddy furnace and the rest in a morso 3440 stove.
Same stove my brother in law used to have. Gotta love those top loaders:yes:He sure did!
Check out some of Jeff Veals stuff in Georgia. Appear well built and mostly from pallets! Price of lumber is absolutely crazy. Can’t blame you...
I burn about the same amount each year. What do you burn it in?
Great pic and great looking bed of coals! That’s how a fire should look! Stove or furnace?
Throw a pitcher of water on that thing, snap a quick pic, throw it on marketplace, and I’ll bet you’d sell out within the day! Gold!
Hey, everyone deserves a fair shake, right?:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Maybe even throw in the term “rescue” for a few bucks more!
Hard to beat! Enjoy the btus:campfire:
Pitiful isn’t it? Thank God there’s these kind of people out there. You could even advertise as organic and get an entirely different clientele