Probably a good idea. Better safe than sorry!:doh: We’re gonna be in the 30s all day. So I may try and get out to do some cutting for another days...
Looks like you still have your work cut out for ya! I love the feeling when you set up a crotch unsure if it will split or end up being one of...
36 here. Looks like 30’s for the whole day. Threw in some 1.5 - 3 inch [ATTACH] rounds to get the house warmed up. Had just two tiny embers after...
Looks like you got some noodling in too! Making ribbons! Great looking stuff and I see the tractor came in handy too:tractor:
Careful what you wish for with this crew!
More trips=more scouting opportunities too:D
Free meal and free firewood! What could be better?
Looks like some great stuff! Keep pushing till it’s gone!
I love this thread. I could read these posts all day long. More useful knowledge than you’re gonna learn in a college course And a heck of a lot...
Looks like whatever we were gonna get has rolled through. No precipitation for the next few days. Sounds like it was some perfect stuff for the...
I never had one to begin with:rofl: :lol:
No, you can’t have those trees, but I have a nice pile of logs over here you are welcome to! Congrats! Looks like you’ll be busy for a while:eek:
Looks like a long box on the ford? Ever drive by the scales and wonder what a full load weighs? I know I do!
We need to get you a trailer load to go with that truckload for those half hour from home hauls. Get all the more while you’re there! Looks like...
Looks like the saw is throwing nice big chips!
Love seeing people not afraid of work! Most would have noodles that 1 piece into 3 or four smaller ones for handling. Not these dudes! Awesome:thumbs:
Had some help from my father in law and his saw yesterday while I too cut and loaded. Added another 8 face cord. Up to 16 cord I’ve been able to...
Maple rounds for the overnight burn. Forecasted rain overnight. Near cold enough to be snow. We’ll find out in a few hours:yes:
Elm. Cut some just the other day. Good btus:thumbs:
Dandy buck! Congrats!