Any time!
A true gentleman!
They sell them at blains farm and fleet as well which is definitely a big box store. I’ve ran both brands. Currently running husqvarna, but would...
Amazing what a wood lot can produce without ever having to cut anything live! Sounds like you had a fun day:axe:
What’ll it be? The oak, the cherry, or both?
Had to cut the large branch off of the oak so that I can fall it to make a path for the remaining cherry trees to be able to fall. Head back...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Made it out this afternoon for a couple hours. Got mostly cherry, 1 small hickory, and some oak. This brings me to approximately...
Just did the same sunday and hauled a truckload from the barn to the garage. All ready now!
Nothing like a sharp chain!
Didn’t know about this. Thanks brad:handshake:
Hook strap on the part that’s not on his property and yank the whole thing over to the side you can cut:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Sounds like it ended better than it could have! Why is it we push our equipment all the way until we wish we wouldn’t have? Just a few more...
Take those fenders off and I’ll bet you could get more on that trailer!
Ain’t that the truth! Sometimes ain’t worth the grief to get the stackers working:rofl: :lol: Sometimes the podcast is the most peaceful company!
Sounds like you’re ready to go too! Ever gone out in the woods for some firewood and had the thought driving home with a full load that you wish...
That’s one of my favorite parts of selling firewood! Yeah, you run into some odd characters, but most of the time, it’s appreciative customers...
Thanks Rope! I figured you’d have the insight on the topic. I may burn 4 cord per year here in southern Michigan. Putting up 4 cord per year is a...
A labor of love! Those splits look awesome in the back of your truck:thumbs: ID be shocked if they didnt call you back. Keep up the good work!
Hard to say. Lot of factors at play. I wouldn’t be surprised if their homes aren’t very well insulated. They may figure it’s cheaper to pour wood...
Nice catch! Good recipe for a runaway furnace:bug: