You may as well go put in your two weeks notice, right?:rofl: :lol:
Just trying to get ahead or is this the typical volume you process? Great looking stuff. Looks/sounds like you have some useful tools to get the...
That’s a hefty ash tree!
That’s awesome! Bet they’re glad you put the chains on too. That white stuff must be like cocaine to the kubota:rofl: :lol:
Wood yard is behind my dads. I have the room at my place, but dad has more room for the mess it comes with! I’m sure if it was at my place, the...
Boy, some of you really got that storm! Beautiful pics! 28 here. Don’t think we have quite 2 inches. Just put some maple and beech rounds in the...
Back at it this morning. First pic is what I started with. Second pic is after 1 tank of fuel. Third Pic is after the second tank of fuel. Good...
That really says something, but like you say, when lives are on the line....
Guy that owns the local Stihl shop said he’s had lots of problems with the auto tune models. I guess as long as there are still some of the...
Miserable without hydraulics!
I use everything down to 2-3 inches. Limb off what I don’t use and pile it up in brush pile. Then start at the top of the tree with my measuring...
Out for another load this afternoon. Cold and windy but the work warmed we well:yes: Have about half a load cut for tomorrow when I go back....
25 here. Only got maybe an inch. Cold and windy. Maple in the furnace.
You’ll be glad you did that! Enjoy the snow:yes:
27 outside and 68 inside. Couple maple splits on top of some maple rounds to keep the gas furnace off
Never can have too many saws! What do you have in mind?
You are correct. They carry the homeowner grade and the mid/farm grade as well. I don’t know of a big box that carries pro grade for either Stihl...
Love chainsaw carvings! When it’s a friend, it goes both ways! Nice!
Probably do better to go see their doctor for a chill pill. Probably what they really need! Snowflakes:headbang:
And a good reason to keep on appreciating him:yes: