Sorry, I just don’t know if I believe you without pictures to prove it:rofl: :lol: I mean, in theory it sounds like a good process! All joking set...
Every time I’ve been out since my last post to this thread, I either forget to take pics or when I get my phone, it’s dead from the cold:headbang:...
Great thinking. Perhaps I’ll do the same!
Jrider was nestled all snug in his bed, while visions of his husq390 danced in his head!
This is actually more likely to be the case!
Did they leave the ad up or is it all yours?
Pretty mild at 34 here. Put in a few maple rounds to keep it going. Expecting some showers late this morning and into the afternoon. Ready for...
is your woods largely comprised of pine trees, intermittently scattered or just certain areas with the pines? My in-laws have a spot with two...
I think I’ll give it a try. I have a good base in a large area. Just saves a lot of time not having to stack when you’re just gonna put it in a...
Nice to have a head start. Do you purchase the logs and turn them into firewood or is that how you harvest them and store them where you process?...
So when I got home this morning, I fed the furnace and payed down for a few hours. When I got up this afternoon, furnace blower was running and I...
I’ll have to check the jam nut that Huskily was referencing in his posts to see if I can get away from having to grind more off the one side to...
I have the timber tuff as well and it works for me. Is it a little sloppy? Yes! I guess I’ve learned how to use it and get reproducible results....
Can’t see it from the road on purpose. There is access from an adjacent road to the back of the property and I always worry that someone would...
That’s how to load it up! Nice:salute:
I photoshopped it for you:rofl: :lol:
Best part of burning wood for me is gathering my own firewood, processing it, storing it, and then finally burning it. Lots of satisfaction for me...
27 outside and 70 Inside. Remnants of the over night burn + what I added this morning = idle gas furnace![ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Yes! That’s exactly what it is, sir!
I was half way to your place with a load and had to turn around cause of the weather:rofl: :lol: