You’re too kind Jeff! I would love the company and tips. I’ve gotten a lot from guys like yourself on the forum that have helped me with my...
Started out with a variety of different species between taking a few down behind the neighbors, cleaning up a large limb for a friend, as well as...
If you got the family bucket, I believe there should be 8 pieces:rofl: :lol:
19 out and 70 in. Maple splits to usher in christmas. Presents all under the tree for the kiddos! They really do make christmas!
You should wear it to your next roadside scrounge! That would be a riot:rofl: :lol:
Once again, you have outdone yourself And the rest of us too! Merry Christmas!:santa:
Headed out early to get the rest of the wood I prepared yesterday. Left as the sun was rising so I could get it done while sacrificing as little...
Great videos Jeff. Saw sounds great! I like your forks you have on the tractor. Seem very sturdy. Is your bucket pin on or quick attach?
I agree! Price of admission. If there’s a lot I’ll try to kick/scrape off the bulk of it. Otherwise just cut through it and change chains more...
Enjoy the rest! Merry Christmas:D
That must’ve worked we’ll unloading onto his trailer at the auto parts store. Made room so you could take all those pallets home:eek: Seeing your...
I do that with unique pieces for sure. Just loaded a maple crotch in the furnace that I whittled down as far as I could split it by hand before...
Oh, I’ve seen your truckbed loaded with rounds before. I know you feel my pain!:(
That seems like it would work well!
Not sure what you could do with your current setup to “proof” it from the SIL, but your idea of placing a weld on the air intake control so it...
I’d be pretty pumped too, especially after hearing the results from some of the prior posts:yes:
I guess if someone gets to it before you, it sounds like they’ll have earned it from your description of the weather!
I’ll try it on the next tree and take some pics of the process and let you know how it goes:salute:
I had started the season telling myself that I was going to buck my firewood in the woods and split it, then load it in truck/trailer before...
I’ll have to try noodling part way and then hit it with the mail. Hadn’t thought of that! Good idea:handshake: