Welcome to the club! Good threads, good advice, everyone can chime in, and the members are genuine! You won’t regret it:thumbs:
Nice tight stacks!
That’s how much you have to cut to make the payments on equipment like that:rofl: :lol: I’m not saying I’m not jealous though!
Still getting a lot done. I enjoy a nice leisurely pace, but struggle to maintain one:headbang:Kinda like this fencerow project I’ll be working...
You ever go to grab some firewood for the stove and remember splitting a piece cause of how unique it is? You’ll remember that one from the blood...
And we all thought we were sick:rofl: :lol: This makes me feel much better about myself. Thanks Dave!
You’re right Dave! I recant my previous post and promise to pay for brads therapy:rofl: :lol:
I’m sorry Greg. Truly mans best friend! Our pets sure do have our hearts. Time will heal. Hang in there! We’re thinking of you and the...
Um yeah! Gonna do some counting tomorrow to see how many trees are cherry and oak. That should give me a good idea. Lots of small stuff I’ll get...
Are we gonna start seeing designs in your stacks Brad? Lobe the contrasting colors:yes:How about the FHC emblem? That would be sweet!
They’ll be fine! My father in law stores what he cuts each year outside in a huge pile and brings it into the barn as he clears room. Sometimes...
Out cutting at one of my spots today and a guy I know comes pulling back into the field. I said hi and asked him what he was up to. He said the...
29 here and just fed the furnace some maple. Transitioned from the stove to the furnace yesterday. Little later than I usually do!
Never a dull moment with you Brad! You’re posts are always creative and make me smile:D
I have an easier air that is in the main living area, then a small humidifier in each of the kids rooms. They work well and run pretty much...
I stack it as I cut it and the oldest stuff always comes out of the barn first. Last year, I had over 80 face cord in my barn that I put up in...
Sounds like a good plan, and they sell the two part T so you don’t have to do any cutting to fit a one piece in there if you’d rather go that...
Slow and easy from the top down. Have someone at the clean out pulling chit out as it falls to the bottom. Get too much falling on top of the part...
I had to break out my 8x8 tile to fit my SS liner last year. Wouldn’t fit otherwise. Guy I bought the liner from let me borrow the tool for my...
My son shot his second buck this year early in October and I shot mine November 6th. Feels good to have the freezer restocked! He was so...