Tell me a sob story why don't you!!
Now to see if I got passwords synced.
Well my big system is upstairs now I have to get my TV service straightened out. Look ma no TV.
I don't know about that made in China hardware cloth but half inch is correct for enclosures. It works fine for keeping all but small snakes...
No real problem it had gone months since I last charged it. The mouse is next.
Got me? What are ye supposed to be showing me remember I and a few others block stuff. That is beside my keyboard going out last evening.
Nope.
Start here folks:Story's guide to raising chickens Become a member of this forum site: Raising Chickens 101 - Chicks, Breeds, Coops, Tips Keep...
Smokey is recovering from being being up well past his bedtime. Got to scanning and couldn't stop I also played around with the full auto correct...
X 36
Good luck, hope you make it only 5 out of every 100 marriages make it that long.
Are ye going for 14 more? My brother will be there shortly.
KC for Kitty Cat is taken...... sorry.
Sort of like putting a fence up to keep the whistle pigs out of the garden,they will go up and over.
Yes and no, this bear no longer can wear waders nor can I safely navigate even puddles.
Well wildwest I'm now over 800 scanned photos. Photo 699 is a picture of Marty's mother there is likely more since I haven't taken pictures out of...
This year the pickings have been slim, we have several fox around stupid chicken keepers that let their birds run free. Oh well, they will learn,...
This year's crop of chippies can't swim to good either.
I see birds including hummers most of the day, I have four feeders just for them. I cut back on the suet when the outside is warm. I usaully hang...
Today I got my new 20 port Nyger seed feeder I now have to wait until one of the kids comes by. I promised not to be stupid. I could hang it but...