Let us try X4!
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 11 5 red and 6 grey, chipmunks 14.... still have more of each.
They changed it several years ago, they made it too sweet for my taste, the last time I had it it was a left over at Cedars when I was in rehab.
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 11 5 red and 6 grey, chipmunks 11.... still have more of each.
Oink!!
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 10 4 red and 6 grey, chipmunks 9.... still have more of each.
Good, fewer words.
Now there is an acquired taste.
Normally they got added to the recycle pile and the fox got them. I don't think there are enough hand holds for me to get there.
I haven't a clue the last two got eaten by a turkey vulture.
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 9 3 red and 6 grey, chipmunks 7.... still have more of each.
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 9 3 red and 6 grey, chipmunks 5 .... still have more of each. This batch was a huge disappointment in the...
The weather whats?
Don't forget the clams,as well as a good fish chowda' .
Dead pest count Tree rats 7 3 red and 4 grey, chipmunks 4 .... still have more of each. This batch was a huge disappointment in the swimming...
Funny thing happened, my neighbor learned after two rounds chased his mutt off my property.
Well my pictures arrived via email,one wedding(and it took many hands,but she got her wedding quilt), one senior prom,and one graduation.
Went to my eldest Granddaughter's graduation today and she got her graduation quilt.
Only if they eat too many I haven't seen that happen,used to use the chickens to control stupid Japanese beetles until the milky spore took hold...
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(