Now, now.
The cat get your tongues folks?
Disposal time!!!!
I guess it is too warm for a fire.
X4 and many more!!
Yup you are in such a place.
And that is why shoot,shovel,and shut up came into play in stupid states.
Not really just calling a thing a thing.
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 14 6 red and 8 grey, chipmunks 22.... still have more of each.
I am up against what used to be a 100 acre woodlot that was actively cut now it is owned by a land conservation trust and not cut. It is crawling...
They are squirrels you understand. They are tasty as well
Baiting Woodchucks as well.
So you have a peanut bill.
I didn't see any reds yesterday, I did give lessons to one unfortunate chipmunk. Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 14 6 red and 8 grey,...
Not very well, I might have to call on a real swimming instructor, my pupils all drown.
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 14 6 red and 8 grey, chipmunks 19.... still have more of each. Wildwest Sharon was Matron of honor for her sister.
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 13 6 red and 7 grey, chipmunks 18.... still have more of each.
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 13 6 red and 7 grey, chipmunks 16.... still have more of each.
Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.
Updated Dead pest count Tree rats 12 5 red and 7 grey, chipmunks 15.... still have more of each.