Voodoo. Let it sit for about 10 years. Or burn it whole
You need to actually lift the file up into the tooth as you file, rather than push straight back. If you think about it, the added steel of your...
:rofl: :lol:
:tears:
Same 044 you got from me? She looks nice
Armbru84 and SOS Ridgerider might know a little about the coil and fw on them
Yes to both. But the cutters are sharpened before the chain is put together. Some are sharpened with a fresh wheel, and at some time that wheel...
Your bearings were bad, which in turn took out the seals. She’s like brand new now:yes:
I haven’t looked at that chart since you had the guessing game on ope. But I remembered yours coming out to 65-70lb/cuft
Cole and I cut some sugar maple at walt ’s a couple years ago that we figured were 850lbs per 18” block. It’s amazingly difficult to keep the...
That middle just looks heavy or wet. So I went with 65 :)
480lbs
That, and they haven’t been available in the US for quite awhile from Stihl
For the Echo luvrs Stock [MEDIA] Ported. Same bar and chain [MEDIA]
I’d run 32:1 in a 390 personally. The crank and bearings aren’t weak, but they’re the weakest link on the saw. The quality of the oil used and...
No no no. Most of mine are ugly and 15-20 years old. Only have a couple newer ones
Not abandoning, just meeting the “wants” of big saw users. Most loggers and guys who mill want to have the ability to tune the saw themselves
On a stock 500, I would probably run an 8 with a 24 inch bar. Ported it runs it pretty well with a 32. That is a 28 in the video
The cutters get hardened when someone hogs too much too quickly with a grinder. It usually goes away after a couple proper sharpenings
amateur cutter ’s favorite bar and chain^