Limiters are there for the epa. If you rotate the limiter, you’ll see where it lines up with the slot. Thread a drywall screw down into it, turn...
I’d fill the whole yard with ‘em
o_O:smoke:
Stihl 044 Oiler Mod
The oiler can be modified if you have a dremel with some diamond burrs and a cutoff wheel. But short of having it ported, it’s not gonna do well...
All 241’s are M Tronic. They didn’t offer it with an adjustable carburetor like the 261
He might better girdle them a couple years ahead of time and then fell them as standing dead. No chance of them rotting on the ground that way in...
Yep. That’s my yt channel
Biggest difference in oil from 30 years ago vs today is the detergents. Using more of a good oil actually keeps carbon washed away. The saws that...
Technology has changed on the newer models in the last 10 years. But machining and plating technology was the same in the 70’s.
I’m more like Oscar. Me and my garbage can
https://www.walmart.com/ip/New-Stens-Chain-Grinder-700-010-Super-Jolly-w-hydraulic-clamp/166588818
It’s not seizure that the issue, I t’s the bearings. But most folks don’t put enough hours on a saw to wear them out regardless
10x42 Vortex
Transmission and transfer case were the weak spots in the two that I had
Probably
Fightin’ words :D
I fill a 6 gallon can from the e free pump. My oil jugs all have a site window on the side. I dump 4oz of oil (using the window) into a gallon...
Lol. Oops
That piece right there will be more fun than a barrel of monkeys, just so you know [ATTACH]