Lol
That’s [Sir Eric] to you
Don’t believe there is such a thing as .325 skip. Might have to make your own by cutting off every 3rd cutter. Not a fan of really big bars on...
Yes
I usually turn the L in until it lopes, and then back out around 1/4 turn.
I’d turn each (L and H) about 1/8 turn out (ccw).
Never owned one myself, but I’ve heard good reviews on the Predator. If I had a wood splitter in need of a motor I wouldn’t hesitate to use one
Looks like a Honda clone, maybe Predator 6.5 hp. Did you remove the air filter or was it brought to you like that? If it won’t start, check the...
Turn the oiler up or use thinner oil
Hopefully it works. At least most of the connections are easy to get to just in case
Are there any Scotchloks inside there? LOL
Anyone know of any issues with that RM 22 ton with the log lift posted earlier? I picked up a Huskee 22 ton v/h for a decent price. Thinking of...
461 still rock and rolling?
Alpo sux
I usually scrape it to the side and flip some over easy to go on top if they want. The homemade corned beef hash is pretty good by itself though
It’s difficult to get folks to understand that. That stuff is acceptable for a teenager to hook up a radio under his dash, but that’s where it...
Those might be handy as a temporary fix, but they pinch and damage the wire. Anything that gets left outside like that is only going to last a...
Wire nuts filled with silicone caulk
Linden and basswood are the same here. We have the big leaf version. Leaves are about 8” across
[ATTACH]