Still a fan of the BFG AT2’s. Good for about 50k miles on my truck. Still provide better traction in snow at 50% life than most new tires. Not...
[ATTACH]
Future fuggery?
Lol. Get pics
Hey! That 2nd vid is at my place lol
I see why some folks say that about longevity. If I were to square grind a chain with the wheel thickness as it was delivered, it would go like...
Welp, not sure now. A pretty well respected member on ope said it was discontinued. A different member looked it up and it’s still there. So idk
Next to nothing. Get your corner lined up. Straight up and down or a couple degrees forward lean will take away from top plate angle because...
I don’t believe stihl actually makes square chain any longer, so anything you’re finding is probably new old stock. But Oregon CL is square full...
Couple pics that may help. The most important part of a square chain is lining up the corner of the file with the working corner of the tooth. It...
RS = Rapid Super. Regular chisel chain RSL = Rapid Super Square F = Skip RM = Rapid Micro. Semi chisel rounded cutter 3 = Low Kickback
Like mentioned, if they all quit it’s likely the ground. Believe it’s the white wire. No offense meant to any black, or red,,,,or yeller wires
I don’t believe that is a square ground cutter. That looks like it was done on a round grinder
Which type of plug is it?
The Makita 6100 I posted earlier is now sold. I also have a new Echo 7310 for sale if interested. I opened the box to make sure there was no...
Makita has owned Dolmar since the 90’s. This saw is in fact made by Dolmar
Yes I do. Still in the same shape it was in then. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
$1279.99 pho before tax. $1319 with a 20
I’ve seen them. Perfect for those who just can’t wait lol
Picked up another one today. It’ll sure be nice when dealers don’t have to fight to get good saws on the shelf any longer [ATTACH]