Wifey sells "junk" spruce rounds that I carve into pumpkins.....nothing wrong with trying to salvage something like that. Beauty is in the eye of...
Correct me if I'm wrong here but .325 is the distance between pins on the chain.....the other number is the thickness (gauge) of the driver...
This load of locust was snagged up immediately after we loaded the trailer last Friday. 8×14 trailer stacked almost 4' high, I hated to not take...
Joe's BBQ sauces are excellent. We tested them out a few weeks back on some keyhole pit chicken... Looking good forward to seeing you all in a...
Time to start piling up your winter work in there....
Try running g a LP 3/8-.043 (picco) setup once. Less drag in the cut. It makes a difference on smaller cc saws for sure. All of my tophandle...
I'm glad she's doing better Kev. All those suffering or with loved ones suffering from this crap, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm in too. Thanks Kevin for running this great tradition yet again.
I'm actually not cheap at all, bit I'd like to make my own for fitment and for piece of mind knowing I can when in a pinch.... Thank you for the...
I'm considering that, also kicking around cutting some of the thin fire brick and "tongue and grooving" them to interlock for that back wall.
It's still in the stove, but I think chicken wire would be fine (the really thin stuff). I haven't taken it out yet, and I'm at work right now....
She wants me to take some of them down..... Silly girl....lol
I thought aboit this in my kitchen (hypothetically speaking) where I could bypass our Napoleon 1900p and have a cookstove there to use when we...
Has anyone in the group done this yet? I want to make a new fireback for my Napoleon NZ3000, what would be a good mix to use to cast it?...
Hope she's feeling better Ralphie Boy. Prayers to her and to you all for a speedy and full recovery. It went through our house a while back....
[ATTACH]
I expect to see you at Walts in a few weeks, and you better not give me COVID.....lol...
It's an oldie but a constant favorite of mine.....thick cut smoked bacon, smoked loose sausage, home fried taters-n-eggs.... [ATTACH]
Very cool piece! There are a lot of fossils around here (central PA), most of the ones we find though are shells/sea plants. I have quite a few...
Looks fantastic, IMO.... Why on earth would anyone cover up that beautiful brickwork is beyond me! Now you just need a few antique accoutrements...