If you're storing your saws long term, you are absolutely better off using a shelf-sold fuel. You can always dump that shelf-bought fuel back...
I'm glad you was covered up buddy, you would've made me look small!! Great seeing you and your lovely wife, what a great surprise! Can't wait to...
We made it home a while ago, hit some traffic due to a truck that rolled over in Pittsburgh, once again a huge THANK YOU to walt and Robin, Chad...
[ATTACH]
Storytime around the fire is always fun with Eric VW and his buddy Keith Babcock.... [ATTACH] Thank you Eric for all the pics and the great time...
OF COURSE ITS A GOOD IDEA!!!
I hate it when that happens!
Yep basswood
I didn't get many pics as walt kept a short leash on me....but I snuck a few...... Thank you very much Walt and Robin for your wonderful...
Sweet!
Red maple , good stuff!
BUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCHHHHHHH
Joe and I will be hitting the road at 5am.....looking forward to it!!
I'll look tonight, it's an old 42" Oregon roller tip.....on my Contra
Hey buddy can you throw me a couple .404-.063 loops together? And do you have any 1/4 pitch stuff?
Hey, free wood dumped at the house? Absolutely! And good on ya for tipping the fellas....don't be surprised if they hit u up with more BTUs....
Welcome to FHC, davidwyby!
Very minutely though, no?