Lookin good, Ralphie Boy! I gotta haul a couple weeks' worth into the garage stoop tomorrow, I'm tired of lugging totes full every evening from...
It was great to see you last night brother, wish we had a few hours to hang out..... Those cutouts are so freaking cool!
Open up the air a little and watch it simmer to ash.... Elm is a great firewood. Love a good coal bed!!
Just another fine example of why huskihl is a top-notch guy! I was gonna offer to fix the muffler for Chaz but as I was perusing down through the...
Good price if you ask me....
I'd like to see pictures of this damage. Because, from the sounds of it, WS isn't to blame at all for any of that. WS has been with us here...
Looks and sounds like a great time, good to hear from you buddy!
Looks like a mix of some younger hard maple and red maple to me. Good combo to get!
It really is an art form when there is collateral to deal with..... And just like art, the best artists aren't cheap......
That's probably not a terrible bid, IMO.
It was a blast, they ALWAYS are a blast!!
:rootintootin:
Excellent firewood, kinda hard to say what it'll cost to disassemble that one without seeing the entire area and also without knowing what the...
No, too busy with trees......we had plans on building our big shop this past summer but covod ruined that with the prices of materials, possibly...
Well, I'm humbled!! Lol
Was nice to see you old friend, already looking forward to the next one!!
Thank YOU sir for those awesome metal cutouts that are always a big hit at these GTG's, and I sincerely hope to shake your hand and hang out with...
All of that stuff goes to needy families either free of charge or, if the recipient insists, a small donation. walt is a top-notch fella! One of...
That's beautiful!
These ones here, in my opinion, are HANDS-DOWN the best modern gas cans you can get. I have several 2.5 gallon and one 5 gallon versions, all my...