Looking good, Jose! Welcome to the forums! Remember to just cover the top of your stacks, don't make the mistake of "wrapping" it up...
First pic looks like a Bradford pear, 2nd pic honey locust?
I'm excited! I've got something special lined up for my recipient, I'll give one clue.....it involves very high heat, an anvil and hammer, and...
We have plans for it, just trying to get the time to do it. New Swag, some new features, etc....
Thank you sir! Hard to believe that was 9 years ago!!
Yes sir in just a few short weeks!
I usually throw a handful of cedar or spruce on there for a restart when I let the coals go down that far.
I threw 3 big splits of oak on a handful of coals, I let it go too long...lol
Sadly, this is largely why our world is in the situation we are in at this very moment. And it isn't going to change on the path we are heading...
[ATTACH]
I MAY have snuck a piece of 3 month split cherry in the firebox too......because I love the smell of it.....lol
Was outside last evening hauling the trash out after reloading the fireplace and the calm air/moonlight was just right and offered a neat pic of...
Guys I hope you understand that there are mixed emotions here at FHC about this post being up. It's not "political" yet, but it's got the...
Sometimes, depending on species, you can tell that the lean or tilt of the tree will likely give it I nee character, or sometimes large limbs have...
I find it terribly sad for both the victim and her family as well as for Baldwin. I'm not fan of him or of his stance on guns, but I still feel...
Those are rhe planks drying in my shop, there is some light curl along the edge of them, but not much. blacksmith and I have two big sugar maples...
A mix of some spruce limbs (I keep a handful of dead ones for getting the stove warmed up in the shoulder seasons), oak and cherry splits this...
Where was it?
It looks like you may be missing a shim or spacer somewhere and the clutch is binding the sprocket.....
Are you certain you have the correct gauge chain for the bar? It's possibly you may have an .058 or .063 gauge chain that you're trying to run on...