Holy crap, rain and high 40s/mid 50s all week for us here in Central PA....
The man had integrity and served with honor, and there aren't many like him in government nowadays. RIP and Godspeed Bob Dole.
Beautiful, wish we'd get some snow like that!!
Congrats friend, you've been a member here for a good while, nice to see your dreams comimg together like that. We've been putting off getting...
I'll have to spend half a day getting all the girls in the same spot.....I've probably got close to 40 saws.....not to mention the boxes upon...
A compressor is a must-have, great deal MikeInMa! Hope you and the Mrs. are well!
I'd want more specifics on it before committing, any info about it to be found on the internet?
The next 6 to 7 years already processed! I've already taken an entire year off of processing wood and it's nice to be able to do that... Plus,...
The majority of my stacks is a tie between locust and oak (white, red, chestnut, pin, and black). Coming in at second is a tie between ash, hard...
I would never want to splice a rope for anyone else but me...... Great to hear from you, how's Mr. Campinspector?
I've been tinkering around late in the evenings after I get showered up with rope splicing as I sit by the fire..... Gonna put this one through...
I've been watching that Royer guy on the 'Tube, he makes some absolutely INCREDIBLE Damascus blades. That Excelsior sword he just made is...
Maybe just a handful of you "unruly" buggers.....
No apologies needed, it's all good. It's just been a crazy year with everything going on in the world and work and trees and chores...
It realistically won't be til after new years. I've been just way too busy with work and life to delve into it yet. I sincerely apologize but I...
We are going through a revamp of the entire site, I'm sorry but the Swag Shop will be down for a while.
When I started out many moons ago all I ever used was TCW3 snowmobile oil, used if for several years before going to synthetic (been using Amsoil...
I was thinking coffee tree on that second one but the leaves look slightly different that the ones I've seen here....
We're slowly getting ready to upgrade the whole site my friend, I've just been too busy to get totally involved in it yet. Soon....
X2 Actually sounds like a good slogan for an upcoming T shirt design, no??