Thank you sir, I will! Same to you! Yes the kids are why we do it, no regrets. I'm extremely blessed that we have a close relationship with all...
I feel your pain buddy. Nice to hear from you!
It's a pain in the azz, but worth it when completed. The memories last a lifetime.
Thanks buddy, how have you been doing?
I'll post some pics and vids up later this evening of the finished project, right now we're processing and canning my sons deer....
I miss you old buddy.......I think....
I really like it myself, kinda hate to see it go!! :emb: But the recipient will give it a good home, I'm sure.. One thing for sure, its...
I received my SS gift early in the week, I'll try to wait patiently for Christmas morning to open it....and I just finished up fabricating my gift...
Thank you again Stinny, that's a story I look forward to every year. Me and the Mrs. really miss you and the Mrs.....hope yinz are doing well, an...
Prayers for everyone affected, they were calling for wind here in Central PA but have yet to see any. Hope it stays that way.....
Glad to see it didn't turn out as bad as it could have!
That sucks Steve, you definitely want to keep an eye on FB Marketace, I'll keep an eye out here in the Blair County area for you as well.
Thank you friend! We always DREAD putting it up but once the wheels are in motion, we actually enjoy it......
Thank you, I'll post pics and vids soon!
Thanks brother!
Hopefully it will be all done by Thursday, I'll keep yas posted!
Will do brother, how's you and the family doing? I may be traveling to Gettysburg for a weekend trip, I'm co-host of the National Maverick Meet...
My oldest son, as many of you know, is autistic, and you may not believe it, but he's all smiles until the camera comes out.....he HATES having...
Been a crazy busy year yet again, the past two weeks have been exceptionally busy....Thanksgiving for 17 guests, with a 22lb turkey and a smoked...
I heated the house for over a month last fall with a big dead elm we pieced out at a job. The tree was barkless, bone dry and rock solid. Pieced...