I love cutting and processing all species in the white oak family, but chestnut oak bark sure is thick and can be a PITA cleaning up around the...
Thats definitely not oak, grain of wood doesn't support it. I'm leaning towards cherry. Appears all the sapwood is rotted and gone, and the...
That sounds like a good gig to me! So long as there's access to it.
They are a fantastic work/firewood saw. Now I have three of them total....lol. One will be going to my FIL for his firewood duties.....
There was an MS200 rear handle for sale on FB Marketplace not too far from me last week, looked to be in great condition, I think they were asking...
We are well, yea busy as ever, took some time off this month to help wifey decorate for Christmas and to do some deer hunting with my son, but...
It's good to see you're staying busy up at that beautiful property buddy, hope all has been well with you! I leafed through some of your pics,...
In my opinion, I'd say a 70-30 deal is fair, but there's no way I'd be splitting his share. I'd haul the rounds out and split them AFTER they...
Mine will be at its destination by Friday!
Wait til it's down to coals....pine smoke isn't very tasty...lol
I consider it an honor and privilege to have met your lovely wife, and she truly was your soul mate, a sweet lady and I felt like I was at home...
Hey its worth getting if you can use it. And the nice thing about it. Being it's dead, it'll season pretty quick once split.
If it's still got bark on the main trunk, I'd say it may be a bit moist. Barkless, it'll probably be good to go. We took down a big dead spruce...
Yeah that's one reason we canned some, it'll be easier for him to make a quick meal.....
Sneak peek......wifey snapped this picture Saturday evening. [ATTACH]
I'll post pics and vids of the Christmas layout tomorrow evening everyone, just finished up putting the last batch of deer burger in the pressure...
I can't spell wurth a Damm with dese smert fones....ma tumbs r 2 big.
Dats ma 1971 Maverick Grabber..... [ATTACH] Almost da same color as ma Stihls n Huskies....lol
Dat bucket has 10lbs of Overkill muscle jerky in it. Waiting to go in the smoker tomorrow evening... [ATTACH] Then we have 10lbs of burger jerky...
Yeah she's at her parents place......we hain't outta da woods yet!