Thx Rotti... it's fun to see how far off track I get, and whether I'll need a compass to find my way back... :picard:
Thanks, half of a Jet Sled and a couple ultralight snow skis. I discovered that the "pull" needed, to slide logs like that, was not that much on...
:D... when we had the Suzuki on tracks, he enjoyed dropping trees and sliding them out with me. We always have fun. The mule however, would bore...
Sounds like a lot of work... great that it's doing the trick... :yes:
:rofl: :lol:... :yes:
They'd have a ball... but you'd have to keep the play time short, so Giz couldn't teach him how to shreeeeeeek ... :hair:... :D
... and maybe... logs... [ATTACH]
Have a ball with him Terry. What a handsome dude... :cool:
Giz inspected the mule today. Lead dog. It's top speed is sight-by-a-post slow... kind of like a powered walker... :BrianK:... ;) [ATTACH]
So is my gut... :whistle:... :rofl: :lol:
Great song. All of his work is so good. Cohn is the songwriter's songwriter. One of my favs is "The Thing's We've Handed Down".
Yeah, it has to be a thank-less job. Hopefully the cab is warm and the coffee hot... :coffee:
For me, there's nothing quite like being down in the woods during a heavy snow flake dump. Love it. Only parts of winter I dislike is having to...
Great shots Rotti. That first pic had to go from photo to "moving picture"... in about 3, 2, 1...
Ha... the sport of moving snow by hand, is not a fav of mine either. The older I get, gravity is turned up... shovel load weighs at least 100 lbs...
Welcome aboard Buzz Benton ... :campfire:
Just shoveled a path of 3" of the white stuff off the deck... I thought Giz was gonna lose her mind in the snow... :rootintootin:
They did not Heidi. Real disappointment. The sun toasted them all. Company said they were UV proof... uh huh. If you're OK with replacing them...
Nice job smokey... anything that makes the work easier, makes it more enjoyable... :yes:
:rofl: :lol:... a true firewood hordah right theya... ayuh... :yes::D