:p... buncha ole fahts making noise Tim... :D
Yep... sad, Sears is gone from Maine now too Pete. You're just gonna hafta get used to different names on yer tools... ;) Don't let unending...
OK... that's just plain ugly CBV... ice! :headbang:
Used to drive by their place all the time... are they still in biz?
Drummers are a little... nuts ... :wacky:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... :p
It's a reproduction banner of the heavy old wood sign we lugged around for years. The original was made using 1" thick boards off the back of one...
Don't know if your gettin sick, but after readin' all you did today (would take me a week), I need a nap... :whistle::D
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Glad you got her back Dave. Let's hope it's the last surprise with the green rig and it never skips a beat.
duck was a Maine legend.
Good mornin folks... the weather guessers are talking about hot water rain Monday, on top of frozen ground... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh......
Long lighter... when I can find it... :whistle:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... that occurs to me 3-4 times a day... :D
Way to go Dennis !!! :thumbs:
An old Farmall Cub... love it. Enjoy the ride clemsonfor
I know you said "manual tools" but, when you've had enough years of gravity weighing you down... this might be worth a try... a powered track...
OK, will do a pic thread once I get further along... and actually have some pics... :emb:
Had an electric splitter (6 ton from Northern Tool, I think)... used it inside our last home. Worked great for 90 % of what I drove in it. My son...
Monin folks... juz got back from town... could smell woodsmoke everywhere on the drive... love rural Maine. Tossed a few pcs of wood into the...