Tracks are unreal on a atv. Bet he loves them!
Company has been going since about 2013, according to info I finally found. Can't tell how many employees (maybe a one man show)... but impressive...
Those 6x6 rigs, with tracks, are just about unstoppable. Has he had tracks on atvs before?
"Lost one tooth and several teeth are bent or chipped. :picard:... whew... for a minute there, I was thinkin' you were gonna hafta eat thru a...
Umm... so, what happens now Chvymn99 ? Does Santa really come to my house... :ups:
:rofl: :lol:
Good pics of Titan Loon ... and he found Em's bell... :yes:
Monin folks... :coffee:... rolled out at 4 and, man... coffee in front of the fire sure is THE way to wake up. Wind is howling outside......
:yes::yes::yes:
This thread just got funnier... [MEDIA] :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... I love a happy ending......
Always enjoyed playing Give A Little Bit... they put out a lot of good songs...
Looks like a prop left over from a Buck Rogers movie... :rofl: :lol:
Picked mine out of a list of em my Dad used to call me... the others were jug head, block head & clunk head... liked Stinny bettah... ;)
[ATTACH]
Great story!
Mornin all... :coffee:... very grateful to have a warm shop to flub around in. Back to more welding on the mule today. Until this summer, I hadn't...
Good news Dennis... :yes:
I've always said that complacency is our worst enemy, when it comes to operating any type of powered equipment. I always send a "safety first"...
:picard:... :rofl: :lol:
Sounds like Lucky & Son (Lucky jr) Tree Service ... ;)