Go Grandpa... :rofl: :lol:
Pretty sure which tractor you choose, as in color, will be what you learn to love. My lil John Deeyuh is 18 years old and I've never had an issue...
Sorry that happened Yawner ... I've had my share of run ins with gravity too. It happens. Dad used to stack between trees, down in the woods......
:rofl: :lol:... what's fer lunch... :drool:... TURKEY ... :dancer:... :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... LETS EAT !!! :heidi:
I... can't... move... but my arm can, and keeps shoving pie down my face... :picard:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! :campfire:
Here's hoping the entire FHC family has a memorable Thanksgiving day today, full of stories. So much to be thankful for. Remember... be sure to...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Good thread sirbuildalot ... there was a time, when I had to burn wood to heat the old farm. These days, as mentioned here, I burn because I love...
Looks like a fun project... another gravity fighter... :dex:... :thumbs:
x10... :picard:
Played this audio for my honey last night... she loved it.
No mountain view today... :binoculars:... your back doing any better?
Mornin' hordahs... :coffee:... enjoying the log mule project in the shop these days. Looks like rain/snow for T-Day. Much to be grateful for this...
You know I love it rottiman ... that oughta do some damage. Sit back and enjoy the ride... ;)
Thanks for that rottiman ... been years since hearing Paul's voice. Always good.
If I can reduce slop, in a fit like that, I always whip up spacers. I like being able to tweak the spacing, a little at a time, until it's what I...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... prolly traumatized that buck for life Terry... :D
Can't "like" this... so sorry Heidi... hope you can go easy for a while and let that back heal up. Gravity... again... arrrrrrgh... ;)