Went back to the drawing board, it was a pita to use as an arm... now... a telescopic version of that arm would be a game changer. In the...
Add a little snow and... bump... ;)
Don't know where you find all these rottiman ... but I like em... a lot. Haven't seen these things in a very long time. Cool stuff... :yes:......
Every one Rotti... :BrianK:
Best part of that clip is the extremely concerned wife / girlfriend on the other couch... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
The shed looks great timusp40 ... nice job!
Welcome to FHC Steve33 ... that ash oughta keep you warm. We burned ash at our farm, the first winter, and even though I'd just taken it off the...
:yes:
:rofl: :lol:
Yup... I like re-reading this every year too. Takes me back 50 years, to great memories on our old farm. It's where I learned to smell the...
Really impressive jrider ... you're sure not afraid of hard work. Great job!
4 season tracks are great in mud / muck. They also work amazingly well filling in tire ruts left in a soft lawn. Ride the tracks slowly alongside...
It's a great way to get logs back to a yard without dirt / small rocks jammed into the bark. I really enjoy sliding logs instead of skidding. He's...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
If your Dad has been, or is, THE super hero in your world... and you love the firewood experience... you might like this short story. Perspective...
I'd break into hives at the thought of actually "shopping"... o_O ... when I head to a store for anything... it's a beeline straight to the item,...
Welcome to FHC TheJohnHarris ... 35 acres of trees will keep ya busy........ :fire:
16"... :drool:
:D
"I'm way more about function than looks" ... yup, yes & ayuh... I've put my spare in the cap for the same reason... pita to get it out from under....