x10
My reality is, the only time I remember that street side power pilot light is... when power goes out... :picard: Years ago... I could have gotten...
I'd use a grate, along with a full coverage screen. Good that you could tighten up the cold down drafting in the meantime, while she decides...
We love our Lopi Liberty... :fire:
Nice trailer!
:D
Yes... both my hands/wrists are not liking the clamp and lift we do a lot with firewood. It's that damm gravity again... :D
I use my hookeroon to pull splits off the stacks, when I can't reach them easily... I use it to pick up small branches / brush, without bending......
How about... "Hi sis... looks as though your phone has been hacked. Merry Christmas to you and the family"... ;)
"I saw 2 different ads of people either blatantly lying or have no clue" ... for a second I wuz sure this was gonna be a political post... :rofl:...
Still doing R&D on this tracked wheelbarrow and it was time to fill one of the bins. The mule does pretty well with it's small tracks in snow. The...
Pallet Pete did almost all of my chains and they were amazing. Before having Pete do them, I had a bad experience at a local chainsaw shop too....
Nope... no sireee... pftttttt... :picard:
Good question... and one I've been meaning to deal with here. (It's on my list... :whistle:)... I use a 6500 watt Honda genny and just disconnect...
G' monin... :coffee:... we only got about 5" of snow from that last snowpocolypse... perty round heeya... now, if I can just get through a winter...
Jet Sled x3
Saw a bit of this on our local news this mornin Terry. Thanks for the full story link. Lucky pups. They probably have a million folks trying to...
Happy Birthday Allan campinspecter ... !!!
Hands down... coffee in front of the fire in the monin... water rest of the day.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: