:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Love it too Oldhippie ... Warren kicks it up a notch... ;)... but it's all good... :yes:
Ice is ice... unpredictable. I scared the livin' chit out of myself 8 years ago, on Pushaw Lake, riding the Suzuki on tracks. It had been cold for...
Gravity disruptor... :whistle:
"There just something so peaceful about cutting up some fresh wood in the snow."... x 1000... :yes:
Ahhhhhhh... :dennis:
"I’m one of those backwards people who like to build the finished part first then decide how to support it"... is there any other way? ;):D
Launched my hoarder's gift this monin... mail lady says it should be there sometime next week... :rofl: :lol:
Rugged bridge! Nice job jo191145 ... :thumbs:
Hope the doc has the fix for ya Dennis Backwoods Savage
Monin all... wadda bummer letting Giz out just now... all of the snow is gone... :(... I hates hot water rain on frozen ground... :headbang:......
Great vid and stacks!
Can burn without a grate but, IMO, I think a grate does a couple things. Provides air flow under the fire and helps to prevent a hot stray log...
Yup... I do it all the time. The 4 years burning coal at the farm made it an obsession. With wood, it's usually easy. With coal, not so much... I...
As in Lynn ladders, etc?
Welcome to FHC Jack of All Trades NH ... looks like your set-up works well for you... :yes:
Bucks can be noisy too papadave ... :D... especially when they want their hair cut... NOW! [MEDIA]
My honey and I finally got to the Arizona memorial in 2006. Standing in front of the wall, with the names of the men resting in peace underneath...
:rofl: :lol:... congrats on the saw Stoveshamster ... !
Wow... just... wow...