Gonna try and get over to your GTG next year. Looking forward to meeting you, along with other hoarders. Any idea on dates yet?
Honda... as you were... :salute:... :D
Looky all that :rootintootin:... go git em boys... :dex::dancer:
I'm with Flamestead... get the logs in snow... and then CSS later in the year.
That's the advantage of CRS... every day is a new first time... :rofl: :lol:... :D
18 here this monin... just fired up the Liberty with ash & oak, and sat there in amazement, as I made heat... :rofl: :lol:... :fire:
Ahhh... the "fun" of living on a side hill Jack of All Trades NH ... sorry the rain caught ya. Looks like every spring at our old farm in western...
Maaaaaaaybe... :p
This vid is pretty good. I've seen a camp done this way. It might help your decision, either way... it's a lot of work. [MEDIA]
I'm pretty sure I know who my SS is. And I'm also sure I'm probably wrong. Definitely sure it's one or the other... :whistle:
My winter project this season is to finally get back to the woods and slide logs on snow, out to my CSS area. Been quite a while. I'm revamping a...
I second that... :BrianK:... happy birthday wildwest & Oldhippie ... party on... :dancer:
In Maine blacktail ... your truck would be "new condition", because most are vaporized in a few years from salted winter roads. My son will always...
x2... very grateful for a heated garage too. It has an old blower that gets the temp up to 62, from 50, in about 2 hours. When it's really ugly...
Well, well... my FHC Santa showed up this afternoon, dressed as a FedEx driver... I think it's a 20" round (heavy)... :stacker: ... looooong time...
:rofl: :lol:... almost lost my coffee...
Good luck jdude ... hope all of the equipment sales, etc go well and you can settle in to your "battery charging" soon... :yes:
Monin all... :coffee:... Mom always said Friday the 13th was a lucky day, so... good luck... ;):D
Looks great. Bet it feels good to have it done before more snow.
"My mother and her husband came up, first time for anything!!" ... great news WW... been too long... :yes: