So much better Thank You for going to youtube.
I think it is just a PB video deal. I have the same problems with choppy video on newer laptop and decent IP speed. Thats why I quit using PB for...
Better check that thread out with the weird wear on the cranks on 261's and 362's. :D
Didnt know that.
I like the feel of the 338 in my hands compared to my 200. But my 200 was a runner. The 637 was sweet too and better AV then 200. :yes: I love a...
Trees win every time. :drunk:
Was your busted crank from a tree? Magnus says they are seeing busted cranks in the 560xp over their way. Last post in the 562 thread right new....
Where's a wolf season? Canada in BC or somewhere?
My last double post on subject. Getting tired running back and forth. :rofl: :lol: If husky is dissecting saws to figure out what is going on...
Just because it isnt in print doesn't mean it isnt being kept under wraps by the company. JMO just like pulling the 661 back off the market.
Sweet..... I like busting yotes better then deer hunting anymore.
I could have used that tree to test run this saw in I finished up yesterday. :doh: I was testing in 17"-18" I had out back. Owner runs 42" and...
All gone.... That might have been the watermelon from TN. Best I have had. The blueberry from KY was real good too. Then there was the.....you...
I seen that one and a 338 for same price. Being I sold my 2 338 and 637 for $200 a piece and 1 338 was like new. I had to pass on both too. I...