http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klotz-Lube-KL-200-Motor-Oil-Original-TechniPlate-Synthetic-2-Cycle-1-Quart-Each-/171379959037?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessori...
I'd try it once. But my .38 der one killed my hands and I downloaded the rounds to min charge.
You are getting a steal..........
545 PHO new $400 shipped to your door and 2252 can be had a little less still I think. ;) [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My 10x10 8' cants used to cost $45-$48, 8x8 8' $22-$25. Whats a 12x12 by ? running?
I'd like to seen the 665 and 562 wearing same chain make a pass too. :D
Now you know why I say year old dry cant used in my video's :fire:. Way different then using a fresh cant ;).
There is all kinds of racing in TN. Heck 2 hotstart over wood shows coming up there. Cold start one was last week.
testing Full comp square work chain #1 [media]
Full comp square work chain with rakers taken off more for testing and pushed on it hard in the cut and hit a huge freaking knot at bottom 8" of...
Yep 23" Skip Square work chain test I knew a guy online that couldnt stand blipping. So when I made a video I always made sure to blip the...
I think I got vids testing in 23" spruce. Let me go check. Think I was running the 32" bar though. Was on the saw already.
I usually had poplar or aspen left over from my racing gtg's. So I used that for testing in back then. Now I just use what ever rounds I have on...
The 066 in video. Took 1st every year I ran it there.
County Fair racing 3 cuts hotstart with saw running on ground hands on the wood. [IMG]
Most times now the small mount will just have round holes too. Like top bar on the bottom bar. [IMG] [IMG]
Look at bar for K095 small mount and D009 large mount
I ran this saw with 24" - 32". Just a plain ole woods ported 066 work saw with 16" and 8T. Ported by a logger racer friend in WV. Ran so well...
If I couldnt get my stuff and was in a pinch and needed right now, plus had to be 100% syn. I would grab either Poulan syn in silver bottle or...
Dang makes me fill good about my $11 a qt with free shipping for 1oqts of KL-200. :D