No saws on my wish list. Now a newer plow truck is on my wish list before winter though.
I put a like new condition old style oregen powermatch. 72dl 18" .325 with like new Carlton N1 chain. Just cut up some crotched gnarly maple that...
Cleaning up the jd 450v today and noticed something that previous owner or maybe I have done. Where the tag goes on the non structural part of...
Jeff been getting my son into sporting clays out back. 2 stations 2 traps. He likes it so far. Enjoy the time with him too. We realized one of...
Holy crap. Ohio is going to allow rifles with straight wall rounds now. Straight-walled cartridges which are currently legal in handguns. Ohio...
Has to be straight walled I believe to be legal handgun round in Ohio.
He is also the guy that came up wit the W.O.R. Wash Out Remover. http://www.thebangswitch.com/the-m21-and-washout-remover-wor/ [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I just go hey bro let me shoot some guns. Since he is the gun guy in the family and I hook up the saws. My little bro :p [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...
Just fixed a 029 super for a guy. Bought for $50 PHO looked new inside when I got it going.
I sold a 025 runner I tore down that needed a new crankcase. The plastic case had just worn out in the cradle area. $40. The like new ones I...
Practice changes overs till you can do it in your sleep. Uploaded on Mar 18, 2010 Stock 3120xp running 9T and work chain in 11" x 10" round...
A very rusty cold start in 2010. 1st one of the year. [media]
I was slow to the wood cold start 1.3 seconds. The top guys are .7 sec to the wood. Stair at the top handle when hands on wood. Also find a...
Try to be the last one running it or near last. Make sure to rev it up several times and get oil to the bar chain real good before setting down...
Are you saying running a stock saw and everyone runs the same new saw?
Mine is just a cheaper model 7 version. Got pretty good and loading on the fly now days.
NE is limited to 14.1K. give or take. Unless someone switched in a different lower rpm limited coil.
Different max rpm for OE and NE 346's. I ran mine stock, ported NE or OE right at 13.8K sweet spot for my liking.
I got sick from it once holding a 066 head high and in high 90 heat.
If you dont like race gas scent, this is not for you................................