I dont like triangular. Here is what I have left. Somebody in line for all right now, but trade not made yet....
This is my dozerdan woods ported 372 75cc 375K cylinder used, that is being copied and sold by another porter as his own work ;). Racing it in...
Friend on left is who I am talking about. ;) Also friend on right R.I.P. :( Looks like the 65cc under race class here. [media]
Nope competitor in real racing world. He races alky nitro saws and did stock saw for fun. Told him go ahead and use my chain on the stock saw.
I gave my 1st new bought saw away. In good hands though. Dad. ;)
Being I was dealing with Goran himself from Sweden I got stuff you cant get here. Trying to find the pics on my Chainsaw Repair site. Will get...
It's a chainsaw fuzz. Learn to cut the strings man and let them go. :thumbs::p
That above chain won 2 1st place in stock saw racing in TN. Not the fastest chain by no means but good enough for me. My atop was I listed in...
This was off ATOP guide [IMG]
I liked it and had good results. Not into square anymore so sold it. Trading all my new square files off now too. If we work out a trade. I...
Holy Chit on the blooper. :yes::jaw:
If you are going to use your saws at a event. Remove all the dawgs.
copy and pasting info from my website. For you guys talking about stihl and oregon chain cutting speeds. I tested cut speeds of stock chains and...
I can pretty much prove this true in poplar or aspen cants to. I pull up some numbers of untouched chain and some touched.
Now you know why I run min 93. Even the dolmar dealer says stock saws min 89.
OK I am having a few choice prime 9% brews. Someone hint hint trade me a used 271 for 1 of my saws they may want or I might part with. :drunk:
If I had to look for 1 saw right now I would guess it would be a used 271. Keep my ppt261 company.
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
jd 450v Pending receiving payment.
Yep both been doing it for years.