I had to use my magnet on rollers the other day to find one of the bar nuts that came off a 2100 while testing. :mad: me and that saw just wasnt...
Carlton speed tip is new name for the old Windsor speed tip bars. I really liked those too = windsor. Had them in 16" - 32".
I thought you might :D. The laser pro version isnt shiney. o_O Me I dont give a rip about looks of a bar. Could sand off letters and paint pink...
I have a Germany made bar that is like the Laser Pro just not as high end as ULTRA laser pro. I could trade maybe for something. I dont have a...
I've ran solo 681's and thinking 651 which was online to the 5100S. Back in 2008. One of my GTG's I used to have. [IMG]
I'm cornfused with post :confused:. I was talking about MY video I posted being stock to ported saws. :cool: I kept stopwatch in the desk, 1 over...
There was stock to ported run.
LMAO your ate up :yes:. Remind me of me with a stop watch on everything years ago. :drunk::thumbs:
I was plow hunting with the wife today. One I wanted had trans issues when I test drove it I noticed. So the hunt continues.
about 4:10 in Then 4:21 I let another guy run the 357.
Somewhere in here is my 56.5cc woods ported work saw cutting year old dry sycamore cant. I'll try and get the min sec where at in a few. Got 1st...
665 should weigh more if same b+c used on both. Its on a 81cc saw crankcase.
I see now I took it Dex was asking who raced my chain on their stock saw. Now I see he may have been asking who was chain A I said was here too.
I'm talking the person who ran my chain on their stock saw at real races in TN;). :drunk:
63PS3 2011, never priced full roll of 63PS 2013, but was only $240 a roll not long ago too. :D
1st guy in line on my website bought all 7 I had left. Sold for half the price of store or online prices. Plus I shipped for FREE on my dime. Oh...
Fools and his $$$$ soon part. Guess I wont say what I know others pay for them. :rofl: :lol: Way way cheaper. No hard feelings I hope you...
Was that 562 in video stock, muffler modded, ported and muffler modded?
I didnt count the 1st two cuts for the 562 hitting the knots.
500 on bp. :whistle:o_O:picard: