I made this from big oem shop stickers. I left the backing on them and framed. [IMG]
Few not metal ones. [IMG]
Getting these out of the sign thread on my site so you can see here. I just passed on one of these. But friend in NY has it too. [IMG]
Friend in NY sign [IMG]
My fav [IMG]
This husqvarna sign was almost stole from me without me knowing ;). Till I called friend in NY to ask for pics of it again. :thumbs: [IMG]
I seen this 7900 crank first hand from a started up fresh woods port o_O. Happened to a friends new 7900. Least a used crank got put back in it to...
Sure like to move my husqvarna one over that bench someday. ;)
Here we both are racing after 9hr trip 1 way. Just to show I aint telling no BS stories. Just be careful. [IMG]
Was a friend of mine as I live 40mins south of him.................... Key word WAS! We rode for hours to races together and stayed in same...
I wish I would have took Dan Henry dozerdan up on my 550. He wanted to do it, I just couldnt see it.
I will only tell all in PM's or emails. Just so other folks know what could happen. He admitted it finally on SH site when we had him in a...
Just check your saws for all YOUR own parts. Mine came back with different head on it. If your going to talk good you also have to have the bad...
I only paid $56 for mine. [IMG]
He already said no to that Tim. It is his bro-law side.
I just figured all these new folks were all into their fancy stickers on their saws :whistle: . I thought I would make one up for mine :rofl: :lol:.
He is backed up with family matters right now. Good things take time.
Only thing I have left in 16" that could use 325 is a hardnose bar that came off a 040. 325 or 3/8 ;) Not pretty for prom queens. :whistle:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You want some new up to date pics of the shiney one in small mount. ;) before I sand it down and paint it for ya........:D