10T [media]
Testing rims on a woods ported 084 8T - 11T to see where it falls off in small wood cant racing. [media]
Same log, same chain bar and my slower #2 066 that is ported and running 8T. [media]
Here is the 026 on 3/8. IMO this is slow slow slow. Info from video. Uploaded on Feb 13, 2011 Running stihl 3/8 RS round chisel out of the box...
I'm joking. I know why on my stihl didnt like full 3/8. Just saying if they aint got balls they aint got balls. ;)
I had a 026 pro that was ported I think would have been faster with 63PS. .325 was faster then 3/8 on it too. Just a stihl thing. :whistle:
I even made the switch on my new poulan 5020 that comes with 20" 3/8. I put 16" 3/8 on it as that is what I like on 50cc saws. I then put .325 on...
Tested my stock echo 4500 45cc and it went back to 325. Tested stock OE 46cc 346 and it went back to 325.
Oh tested my stock 550xp and 545 I had. Both went to 3/8 over .325
My heated handle 490 didnt have the balls to pull 3/8 so it went back to 325. Which I thought was odd. Being same P+C as 5000 plus. But she...
Only if the saw has the balls to pull it like I said. Some 50cc under stock saws and seen ported ones that had to live on 325. Look at the chip...
One of my prides was the heated handle 5000 plus with paper work. Sold for $200. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Friend did the 325 7 8 and 3/8 test and found the same results. 325-7T=15.83 seconds 325-8T=14.50 seconds 3/8-7T=12.78 seconds
Then some of the others for fun. Dozerdan ported OE 346 46cc #2 346 carb, 3/8 7T 4.75 5.22 ----oem small 346 carb EHP ported redmax 5000, 3/8...
I was into the 5000 heavy at one time. That one for $165 shipped is a great deal if she is running cutting. If they have the balls to pull 3/8 I...
If he wasnt checking on the husky one for me he would have never known it was FS in his area for $50. :smoke:
Last one for now. Hate using laptop with no mouse. Over my extra b+c area. [ATTACH]
Beside the big stihl sign[ATTACH]
NY friend got this one when he was getting the husky one for me. [IMG]
NY friend [IMG]